BECPAK Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of the data, including your personal data collected in the process of registration on www.opakowania24.eu is Tomasz Becker owner of BECPAK Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: ul. Szeligowska 73; 01-320 Warsaw (NIP: 5222501455, REGON: 015422583).
All data, including your personal data collected during the registration process on the becpak.eu website and product pages are processed at BECPAK Sp. z o.o. , in accordance with the current Information Security Policy – Protection of Personal Data, as well as with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The company Becpak Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and that the personal information you provide is protected when you use the company’s Websites and online store, make purchases within the store, and takes all necessary measures for this purpose.
What data does the online store collect automatically when you use the Website?Sklep internetowy nie zbiera w sposób automatyczny żadnych danych, z wyjątkiem danych zawartych w plikach, o których mowa poniżej, podczas samego korzystania z Witryny.
Cookies are small text files sent by the online store and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the Website and the Online Store. The cookies used by the online store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are also stored after you have finished using the Site and are used to store information such as your password or login, making it faster and easier to use the Site.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the Site, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Site
- “performance” cookies that allow you to collect information about how you use the Website’s websites
- “functional” cookies that allow you to “remember” your selected settings and personalize your user interface
The online store uses the cookies listed below for the following purposes:
- maintaining the session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website
- adapting the content of the Website’s websites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the Website’s user and appropriately display the website adapted to his/her individual needs
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content
In addition to cookies, the online store may also collect data customarily collected by web system administrators as part of so-called “cookies”. logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, among other things. Your IP address, type of platform and web browser. All data provided shall be processed in accordance with BECPAK Sp. z o.o. Information Security Policy – Protection of Personal Data, and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679.
What data does the online store collect when I register and make a purchase?
The online store will collect the following personal data from you through the Website and other forms of communication, in case of purchases and registration process on the Website:
- name and surname,
- address of permanent residence registration,
- mailing address, if different from the registered address,
- email address,
- phone number.
Provision of the above data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase on the Site, as well as to enable contact to respond to customer inquiries.
You have the right to access and correct the content of your personal data. To exercise this right, please use the option within your account or from the email address indicated at the end of the policy.
Purposes of personal data collection:
Your personal data will be processed with your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes under the provisions of Art. 6(1) point. a – d and f of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, to the extent that – at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of the controller;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Online Store Marketing
Insofar as you have given your consent to do so (signing up for the newsletter, expressing opinions on transactions – Opineo.pl), the e-mail address you provide will be used for marketing purposes of the e-Store’s own products. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Pursuant to the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204), consent to Becpak sending information of a direct marketing nature by means of electronic communication and providing an electronic address that identifies a person for this purpose (Article 10, paragraphs 1 and 2 of the aforementioned Act). The customer is entitled at any time The right to unsubscribe from email by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter or revoking consent (updating data) in the individual account.
Release of information
The personal data provided will not be shared with other entities for purposes other than the implementation of the service and will not be transferred to a third country/international organization without your consent.
In order to fulfill the contract, the online store may share the data provided from you with partners, among them those by means of which the store fulfills its obligations such as courier companies, payment system operators or complaint handling companies. In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
In addition, the information you provide may be made available to the relevant public authorities if required by applicable law.
Users of personal data
Users of the transferred personal data will be only authorized employees or associates of the Administrator who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the processed data, including personal data.
Processing time for personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the specific purposes for which they were transferred or obtained, unless overriding regulations dictate that personal data be kept for a different period.
Technical measures and your responsibilities
The online store makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it from the actions of third parties. However, the measures we have taken may not be enough if you do not maintain safety rules yourself.
In particular, you must keep your login and password to the Website confidential and not share them with third parties. Please note that the online store will not ask you to provide them, except to provide them when you log in to the Site. In order to prevent unauthorized people from using your account, please log out when you finish using the Site.
Your personal data processed by traditional and automated means will be subject to appropriate safeguards to ensure an adequate level of personal data security in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
How can you exercise your rights?
You have the ability to view and edit your data, at any time, within the Site, after logging in with your e-mail address and password. In the event that you forget your password or experience other login problems, please contact us at the email address indicated at the end of the policy.
You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request amendment, blocking or deletion of your data, and the right to correct errors, supplement or update your data. You also have the opportunity to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. For this purpose, please contact us at the e-mail address indicated at the end of the policy.
You have the right to:
- Access to your personal data, supplement, correct and update it,
- deletion of personal data,
- limitation of personal data processing,
- To transfer personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data ,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Links to other websites may appear periodically within the Site. Such websites operate independently of the Site and are not supervised in any way by the online store. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you familiarize yourself with. The online store is not responsible for the data handling policies of these sites.
Questions and objections
You have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO/PUODO if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016;
Information regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator is contained in the Information clause of the processing of personal data at BECPAK Sp. z o.o.