regarding the processing of personal data by BECPAK Sp. z o.o.
In accordance with the provisions of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereafter: the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016) I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is BECPAK Sp. z o.o. with headquarters: ul. Szeligowska 73; 01-320 Warsaw, NIP number: 5223141929 (hereinafter: Administrator);
- The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by snail mail to: ul. Szeligowska 73; 01-320 Warsaw or by e-mail at: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed with your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes under the provisions of Art. 6(1) point. a – d and f of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, to the extent that – at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation of the controller;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- The legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator are related to
With the products and services offered.
- The personal data provided will not be shared with other entities and will not be transferred to a third country/international organization without your consent.
- Users of the transferred personal data will be only authorized employees or associates of the Administrator who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the processed data, including personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the service and communication about the status of orders,unless overriding regulations prescribe the storage of personal data for a different period;
- You have the right:
- Access to your personal data, supplement, correct and update it,
- deletion of personal data,
- limitation of personal data processing,
- To transfer personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data ,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- Withdrawal of consent for data processing can be made after sending appropriate information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016;
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, at the same time it is a necessary statutory requirement, a condition for the provision of certain services, the implementation of specific purposes (implementation of the service, communication related to the status of the order), and the consequence of not providing personal data and not agreeing to the processing of data and the provision of services electronically or by phone, will result in the inability to provide certain services to you;
- The granting of consent for the processing of personal data is not a prerequisite for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Your personal data processed by traditional and automated means will be subject to appropriate safeguards to ensure an adequate level of personal data security in accordance with the General Regulation
On the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.